Subject: [Leica] Super Leica Deal from SWISS? Help needed here!
From: Da-Jie Lin <dajielin@home.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 01:06:11 -0700

Hi,

I found one guy from Switzerland in photonet.  He claims that he is
retired (dealer or distributor) and he is selling off his inventory.
The deal is too good to be true so I contacted with him immediately.  I
asked about digital photos or serial numbers of a few items and he never
replied me directly.  He doesn't take credit card and he said he was too
busy to dig out the SN# and he blamed me not a serious buyer.  I only
got a SN# for a R8, not for the other items.  He refused to answer my
questions any more and cancelled my order immediately.  Does any LUGer
in Switzerland knows about him?  Is he a leica source we can trust?
Here below is his sale list.  Especially his name and address is in the
list.  Any LUGer's input is welcome.  I just want to know if I missed a
good deal or I was almost scammed.  BTW, I called Leica official
distributor in Switzerland (http://leica-camera.ch/)  and they don't
know about him, although he could be a dealer/distributor in the other
country and decided to retire in Switzerland.  Thanks!

Dajie

NEW PRICES--INVENTORY UPDATE--25/04/01

Prices have been reduced.
All current and future orders will be adjusted.

All merchandise is new/never used with original package, papers and
warranty
taxes and international express shipping are inclusive
all prices quoted are in US dollars, please see terms, payment and
ordering info at bottom

Item
                             Qty.                  Price

35mm Cameras

Contax G2 Rangefinder Body       Black
                                                    Chrome

Contax RTS III Body

Leica M6 TTL Body                    Black
                09                  $1000
                                                    Silver
                               15                   $1000

Leica R6.2 Body                          Black
                                                    Chrome

Leica R8 Body                             Black
                                                    Chrome

Nikon F100 Body

Nikon F5  Body
                      10                   $1300

Contax

21mm f/2.8 Carl Zeiss
Biogon T for G1/2

90mm f/2.8 Carl Zeiss
Sonnar T for G1/2

28mm/45mm/90mm
Lens kit for G2

Nikon

AF 105mm f/2.8D
Micro-Nikkor

AF 200mm f/4D ED-IF
Micro-Nikkor

AF 18mm f/2.8D
Nikkor

AF 600mm f/4D ED-IF
                 01                $3000
AF-S Nikkor

AF 500mm f/4/D ED-IF
                 03                $2500
AF-S Nikkor

AF 400mm f/2.8D ED-IF
                06               $2000
AF-S Nikkor

Leica

75mm f/1.4 Summilux-M  Black

50mm f/1.4 Summilux-M  Titanium

50mm f/1.0 Noctilux-M  Black
              02               $1000

21mm f/2.8 Elmarit-M Black
Aspherical

35mm f/1.4  Summilux-M  Black
Aspherical

180mm f/2 APO-Summicron-R
           03               $1200
(ROM)

80mm f/1.4 Summilux-R
                  05               $1500
(ROM)

50mm f/1.4 Summilux-R
(ROM)

19mm f/2.8 Elmarit-R
                     10                $1200
(ROM)

70-180mm f/2.8 Vario-APO-Elmarit-R
        04               $1500
(ROM)

105-280mm f/4.2 Vario-Elmar-R
            03               $1200
(ROM)

28mm/35mm/50mm f/4 Tri-Elmar-M  Silver
ASP

Terms, Ordering, and Payment

All merchandise is for sale by the original owner of Swiss Cameras, all
items are new and carry a 60 day return policie,
no item is guaranteed for shipment without a confirmation number, all
returns must be pre-approved and arrive in like new
condition.Shipping from Switerland to your address is generally 3-7
business days all inclusive.
To order you must describe the exact item(s) you desire, full name and
address, phone #, e-mail address, any additional
shipping information. An e-mail or phone call will confirm your order,
and you will be given a confirmation #
The items will be held for you until payment is received, only to a
maximum of 14 days, if payment is not received
in that time, your order will be cancelled, and merchandise made
available to another buyer.
A signature will be required at time of delivery, any returns must be
pre-approved and shipped registered and insured
post within 60 days of receipt. Items paid for will be shipped within 24
hours barring weekends.

I no longer accept credit cards. Options of payment are International
money order, Western Union, or Wire Transfer.
Fastest service is provided via Western Union or Wire Transfer. Payment
by money order should be registered and
insured and via express mail.

Orders can be placed by e-mail, or phone 9 am - 5 pm  SWISS TIME   GMT +
1
No merchandise will be shipped without confirmation # and full payment.
All items are priced to sell, no additional discounts will be offered.

Thank You

With Friendly Greetings

Herr Scott Ramsden
Kirchgasse 19
8907 Wettswil-CH

41-079-665-9538

herrramsden@hotmail.com

Payment Options:

Wire Transfer/ send to:         Bank Kantonal of Zurich
                                            8906 Bonstetten-Switzerland
                                            acct.#-1121-0136.241
                                            bank code-zkbkchzz80a
                                            branch
phone#-011-41-1-701-8011

Western Union/send to:          Scott Ramsden
                                             Kirchgasse 19
                                             8907 Wettswil
                                             Switzerland

International Money Order:      Scott Ramsden
                                               Kirchgasse 19
                                               8907 Wettswil
                                               Switzerland

Please include Conf.#, and send money order only registered,
insured and express mail.
All merchandise is shipped in 24 hours with acceptance
of payment.

With Friendly Greetings

Herr Ramsden