Subject: RE: [Leica] Pushlux f 1.0
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 07:52:01 -0400

> Steve Barbour wrote:
>
> Hi BD ...  Do you or anyone in the group have experience with
> the Hexar RF with AE on.. in low light situations... with or
> without a very  fast lens...
> how is the  AE performance under these circumstances?

Steve,

The Hexar AE seems to work fine, under low light or strong light.  The
misexposures I've had with it probably stem from the fact that it is
center-weighted, while the M6 TTL's meter (which I've come to know and love)
is not (I'd say what it is, but I forget the exact term (partial? selective?
whatever)).

I use the Hexar in manual exposure mode most of the time now so I can
override the meter's selection with what I've learned from using the M6
meter.

Dan