Subject: RE: [Leica] M swing-up polarizer
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:08:46 -0400

Terry,

I use the universal polarizer all the time and the M6 TTL metering works
fine--no exposure compensation necessary.

My gripe with the polarizer has to do with the build quality (or perhaps a
design flaw): after a few week's use, it begins to come apart.  At least
that has been my experience, and the experience of at least one other
LUGger.

Regards,
Dan