Subject: [Leica] PAW15/email problems/thanks!
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 09:48:29 +0100 (BST)

Thanks to several of you for nice comments on my PAW
15. I attempted to reply individually last night but
my ISP has some problems at the moment which prevent
me from sending mail, so here is a group THANK YOU.

Several people commented on a "dreamy" or "soft focus"
aspect of the image. It was certainly not my
intention, but I guess a combination of a
first-version Summilux, wide open, a fairly slow
shutter speed (1/30 or 1/60 as far as I recall), and
the fact that I was moving up on the escalator while
the couple were on their way down, combined to create
this effect.

Anyway, many thanks for all the kind words.

Nathan