Subject: RE: [Leica] What - 30 sec ?
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:46:23 -0400

I've manage 1/8 and some 1/4 sec. shots with the 50 summicron on my M6.
Last week I tried a few 1/4 and 1/2 sec. shots with my 35 summilux; I'll
find out this week if they're sharp.  Nice to know it's an option when
shooting with a Leica.

Dan

Replies: Reply from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] What - 30 sec ?)