Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Medium format camera for a Leica user?
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 18:50:43 -0700

The Rolleiflex 2.8F that I have is the same dimensions as a Hasselblad with
80mm lens and a film back.  I made the comparison with a Rollei on its back
along side a Hasselblad.   The reason I tested it is that I had a prior
opinion that the Rollei was bigger and I was considering taking a Hasselblad
on a trip.

Roland Smith