Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Medium format camera for a Leica user?
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:34:48 -0500

Austin,
Speaking of being on a crusade!

The original post was a question about what might be a suitable MF camera
for a current Leica user. The answer could be ANY camera depending on the
users needs/wants. Everyone will answer with their opinions and nobody
needs to be RIGHT! Except you it seems.

I am happy for you that you have found your perfect MF camera with just
the lenses and features you want. Now that you have reached Nirvana, how
about making room for other's ideas on this? Could it be that others
might have different needs? And be perfectly happy with something else
beside YOUR personal choice?

Arthur specifically referred to the Rollei 6008 in his post. Its not
awkward to focus. Its got a big easy to use focusing ring on the lens and
a great side mounted handle grip with the release built in. And the
shutter speeds are not difficult to change, they're right there on the
side of the camera in 1/3 stops no less.

Why be so contentious?
Please stop being a thorn by having to be right all the time.

How about writing politely - as if you were speaking face to face with
the person(s), please?

Henry

btw, "before you open your mouth again" is enough to get the hell slapped
out of you in some parts of the world. I suspect you would not speak so
crudely to anyone face to face.