Subject: Re: [Leica] R series
From: Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 13:50:42 -0500

I have an R8 I purchased recently and after reading your post I checked my
serial number.

It starts with242xxxx. I have run a couple of rolls of film through it with
the motordrive attached. On the second roll it locked up about half-way
through. I tried advaning manually but decided the film might be the problem
and I didn't want to tear it so I rewound it.

Does this sound like the kind of problem with the affected cameras in this
serial number range?

Replies: Reply from ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com> (Re: [Leica] R series)