Subject: [Leica] Lee's PAW
From: Lee Bacchus <lbacchus@home.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 19:08:25 -0700

More not-particularly exciting portraits from me this week
(http://www.photo.net/photodb/presentation.tcl?presentation_id=52810). The
first is from my Skid Row project; Jose is a thankless staff worker at
Oppenheimer Park, a small greenspace smack in the middle of one of
Vancouver's most desperate neighborhoods.  The other ("Brian") flouts a lot
of conventional portrait rules ‹ it's busy and was shot with T.
Abrahamsson's 21mm aspherical (which he graciously loaned) but for a shot of
a guy who's spent a decade working on a Kafka thesis with a typewriter, I
thought the effect might be appropriate.
Comments welcome, as always.
Lee Bacchus.

Replies: Reply from "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es> (Re: [Leica] Lee's PAW)