Subject: Re: [Leica] Ooooo, vacation pictures...
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <cartersn@nsula.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 19:50:41 -0500

Really pretty, Paul, Nice layout too. It gives me the sense of being there.
I  like to see pics with at least a title and if possible, a little text to
give me a hint of why photogs like or dislike their shots.

Don't let the hardnoses bully you, God intended us to shoot Color AND B&W,
otherwise we wouldn't have all these wonderful choices of film.

If you really long to see your creation in tones of gray, take the image to
Photoshop, click  Image, Mode, Grayscale, and then hit Enter.  Like magic,
you'll have turned your lovely tropical colors into true art Black and White
with shades of gray replacing the pastels.

I think they have quite a bit of art like they are (in color).

Regards,

SonC