Subject: Re: [Leica] For Sale: Eric the Red
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:43:47 EDT

Dans un courrier dat=E9 du 13/04/01 20:32:49 Paris, Madrid (heure d'=E9t=E9)=
,=20
howard.390@osu.edu a =E9crit :

<< A unique opportunity to own a piece of LUG memorabilia.  Well, in a stran=
ge
 and round-about way, it's a piece of LUG memorabilia.  Anyway,
=20
 FOR SALE: ERIC THE RED
=20
 Eric is a 1977 Lincoln Continental with 128,600 miles on the clock in VG
 condition. Mechanically sound -- i.e., all the expensive bits essential to
 driving are working.  Heater needs some work, a/c probably needs recharging=
.
 Missing a fender skirt and a hub cap, otherwise has all the original bits
 and bobs, minus a replaced radio aerial (antenna).  Maroon over light grey
 leather. Asking $900, will probably take anything short of two peanuts the
 closer to the 29th we get... ;)  All offers considered.
=20
 M.
=20
 --=20
 Martin Howard                    | "The real voyage of discovery is not in
 Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU      | seeing something new, but in seeing it
 email: howard.390@osu.edu        | with new eyes."  -- Marcel Proust.

If I had lived in the USA , I 'd buy it with no hesitation .
I already own 2 V8 powered cars , one Chevy II 66 ,
one Opel Diplomat V8 .
Is there a good ol' Leica forgotten in the glovebox ?
Chears=20

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE