Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V19 #295
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:23:01 -0700

VICTOR wrote::
>>> V When I like to present  atmosphere, color adds more emotions, some
> sparks.   Is this only a matter of choice?!   Poor color shooter,
Victor

B.D. RESPONDED:
>>>Hi, Victor...It all seems to be a matter of taste...I think color robs
> an image of emotion - you concentrate on the color, not what's happening
> in the photo....and as to atmosphere, nothing is more atmospheric than a
> low light B&W image....<<<<<<<

Victor keep this in mind when deciding whether to use colour or B&W while
shooting people:

"When you photograph people in colour, you photograph their clothes."

But when you photograph people in B&W....... you photograph their souls!"
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V19 #295)