Subject: Re: [Leica] Hopelessly Behind
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 19:48:34 -0700 (PDT)

Tina Manley wrote: LUGnuts -
I was feeling overwhelmed this morning so I decided to waste a couple
of hours counting all of the rolls of film that I have developed but
not edited or filed.  The grand total is 2158 rolls.  At 36 exposures
per roll that is 77,688 frames to edit, mount, and file.  (All made
with Leicas)   Has anybody been this far behind?  Have you ever thought
of not taking any more personal photographs until you get caught up?
The only photos that are getting processed are the ones that have been
assigned or are due somewhere.  Maybe I have Spring Fever.  Has anybody
got 5 years they could lend me?
Tina,

It seems that the traditional homily "Stop worrying, go out and take
some pictures!" would not apply in this case? :-)

Regards,