Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 lens advice requested.
From: "Margaret Jeffcoat" <margaret01@excelonline.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 22:24:53 -0400

Jim, Hi! I'm Wilber Jeffcoat- I use the "R" system and use the 21mm. I
really like the lens- only thing I don't like is the speed of the lens f4.
Have shot some with the 19 and it too is a great lens. I think in that I
have the 21 I will wait and get a 15mm as 2mm is not enough difference for
the money. I think you will be happy with either. BTW the 21 stays on my R8
most of the time.
Cheers Wilber