Subject: [Leica] Summicron DR + Spectacles question
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:36:31 -0300

Hi,

With all my respects to any of the Luggers I would like to ask you
something.

I have a chance to acquire a Summicron 50 DR lens in Mint condition at a
very convenient amount of money but with no spectacles...
As for the subjects I take in my images I would be interested in getting
spectacles later, my point is:

Does any spectacles fit and focus on any Summicron DR lens ?
I have heard that not any spectacle focus with any DR lens...

I appreciate your comments.

Thank you

- --
Pablo Kolodny