Subject: Re: [Leica] Cryptic Leicoid Digital.....
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 20:03:27 -0400

Aw Guy:

And all this time I thought that you were a renaissance man! <g>

... Assiduus usus uni rei deditus et ingenium et artem saepe vincit.

 ~ Constant practice devoted to one subject often outdoes both
intelligence and skill.

Does "Arriva Derci Roma" mean "Arrived dirty in Rome?"

On topic:

My new R8 has arrived, this list isn't good for my pocket book.

Which is the better/most useful lens, the 19mm or the 21mm?

Thanks,

Jim