Subject: Re: [Leica] Neopan 400
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:34:50 -0700

ksherman wrote:

> mark,
> is that at 68 or 70 degrees?
> best, kim
>
> At 08:58 AM 4/10/01 -0700, you wrote:
> >Robert Browne wrote:
> > >
> > > I just bought a couple of rolls of Fuji Neopan 400 to try out. Does
> > anyone have any favorite EI/developer/time combinations with this film?
> > I'll probably test it with D-76 1:1 to start with unless someone has a
> > favorite developer that will better it.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Robert
> >
> >13 minutes in Xtol 1:3.
> >

> >Mark Rabiner
> >to be continued....

70

I presoak in tap water for a couple of minutes as i mix up my developer dilution
(1:3) and bring it to temperature which is 70 degrees.
Pour out the presoak....
I agitate the remainder of the first full minute after pouring it in the
developer through the lid.
	then for 10 seconds every minute afterward.
So if your technique varies should should alter your time accordionly!
:)

Mark R.

Replies: Reply from "Gunalan Sengalrayan" <gunas@consortio.com> (Re: [Leica] Neopan 400)
Message from ksherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com> (Re: [Leica] Neopan 400)