Subject: [Leica] Tri-X and DAS Week 11 is now up
From: "Dante A. Stella" <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 22:50:13 -0500

While we are on the topic of Tri-X, I'll put up another PAW and
emphasize that Tri-X changes character dramatically when you are
shooting in other than a "miniature" camera.  Really lovely film.

Week 11: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~dante/settimana2.html
(Tri-X, 400 in standing Rodinal, Fuji "Texas M2" with 100/3.5 Fujinon,
wide-open at 2m)
Pardon the dust - I am trying to get my scanner open to blow it out  but
I can't seem to find that star-shaped screwdriver.

and in smaller format:
Week 9/10: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~dante/settimana.html
(Tri-X, 1250 in Xtol)

Regards