Subject: [Leica] ....180/3.4.....
From: "tmlee" <clairetm@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 22:32:12 +0800

I have heard good things about this lens.......

....but can you tell me more about it... I also have the APO R100/2.8
Mac.... so you can use it for comparison.....First of all , the lens looks
'funny'....... the engraving doesn't look anything like the usual Leica
letters and numbers..... what about its pic taking qualities ?

Peace
TMLee