Subject: Re: [Leica] hassy question
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 10:46:09 EDT

I have a studio dedicated to producing a large volume of work for a 50 store
retail group. It's not so difficult if you're organized about it, and it's
all coming basically from one source. Digital has helped tremendously. I have
a stylist who works with me who is a full time employee of the retailer,  and
who is remarkably together.

We did forty outfits on Friday in about 3 and a half hours with six models,
and I sent over CDs to the client edited down to 6-12 poses per outfit by 5PM.

Much of this is accomplished because we don't have to put up with no
stanchion' art directors most of the time. ;-)

Scott Stewart
The Greenville News
305 S. Main St.
Greenville, SC 29602