Subject: Re: [Leica] NEED ADVISE FOR FILM TANK
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 10:10:50 -0600

Well many on the list can advise you about stainless reels and tanks; but,
before you do that, try cleaning the plastic reels carefully in water. The
rinsing agent causes the little balls to stick in their slides thus jamming
the film when you are trying to insert it. I had this problem as well and
the smoke from all the ripe language got rather thick for a while.
Fortunately a chap on the documentary list mention the solution and peace
and tranquillity pretty much runs amuck now.

John Collier