Subject: RE: [Leica] Photoshop! The Leica of...
From: Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:04:43 -0500

I visited your site and loved it. Were these shots taken in London? Did you
use an M camera, It looks like you did from the reflection in the wall in
that one shot.

Do you find people mind that you take their photos, or do you just snap and
keep moving. I think the way you are using the M camera is perfect for the
way it is designed.

I recently installed PhotoShop 5.5 and have played with it very little. It
can be intimidating to a novice. Any good books on the subject that you
could recommend, or did you just learn by playing around with it.