Subject: [Leica] Week 13: SCALA! [Bérubé]
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 11:49:25 -0400

At 08:01 AM 4/2/01 +0100, you wrote:
>I wish I could remember when I last shot a roll with so many nice pics on
>it! I think that 23a is a real nice portrait and I love 6a (although I
>imagine there will be few other luggers who do).

Thank you very much for the kind words Brian. 23a is the best portrait that
I've taken of my wife in a long while and was one of my favourites as well.

>Methinks I shall have to hunt down a roll or two of scala myself.

It is comparatively costly here in the states (about $20/roll purchased and
processed) and Simon Lamb tells me that it is in the UK as well. It is also
a pain to get processed like Kodachrome only a few labs can do it, but
seeing these results I am afraid that it will become a habit for me. :)

Cheers,
Michael

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> ([Leica] Re: [Leica] Week 13: SCALA! [Bérubé])