Subject: Re: [Leica] 15mm Heliar--Vignetting & Underexposure
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 10:29:14 -0400

It's even worse with the 12.  Even when you point it down, you get tons of
sky.   I usually use the "sunny f16 (or f11 in my variation)" rule most of
the time with this lens.

By the way, here's another example of a photo taken with the Voigtlander
12.  For this I made heavy use of Photoshop's perspective controls to try
and correct the keystoning.  I might have actually overdone it slightly.

http://www.photoartworld.com/artgallery2.jpg

dan c.

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] 15mm Heliar--Vignetting & Underexposure)
Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> ([Leica] 12/5.6 Voigtlander)