Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW wk14/sl
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 20:56:02 -0500

I've been posting as I get film developed from the week previous. So I'm
probably a week behind everyone else. I figure if I get one up a week I'll
be ok. If I run out of week at the end of the year, I'll know that I was
too far ahead, otherwise I'll catch up in December.
Pretty sure that 13 is coming due now.
Michael