Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Chat
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 17:17:52 -0500

> An interesting experiment that I hope they improve on before next
> time!  Maybe we should submit a list of questions ahead of time
> for them to discuss.

Tina,

Of all the suggestions to improve the next chat forum, this one strikes me
as the best.

At our company, we has a steering committee comprised entirely of our
software users, whose express purpose is to provide feedback, criticism, and
suggestions for our products.  This sort of user feedback is invaluable for
companies in a niche market, and I would classify Leica under that category.

I wonder if Leica would ever entertain that idea, and allow that steering
committee to serve as liaison between the company and it's many loyal
customers.

Dan