Subject: RE: [Leica] Two more
From: Colin Vozeh <colin@longitude.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:40:19 -0500

It's definitely "thy."  For reference, "thy" = "your" and "thine" = "yours"

For example: Thy Leica is well-brassed.  Denis' is mintier than thine.

C.

OnT: I didn't have a criticism of Stan's pictures until you mentioned
burning the lamp in.  I agree.  Might look more dramatic.  OTOH I like the
"claustrophobic" cropping.