Subject: Re: [Leica] Used SL or SL2
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:38:43 EST

<<As far as I know, you cannot mount ROM lenses on a SL or SL2 but you can
have the ROM removed and the old cams added back in. You may want to
consider a R6.2 so you do not have to convert the lenses.>>

I have an older R6, and am perfectly happy with it as a second body to my R8.
They sell used for less money than the 6.2, although still a couple times the
price of an SL.

Scott Stewart