Subject: Re: [Leica] Two more
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:33:49 -0500

At 12:20 PM 3/29/01 +0200, Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy wrote:

>http://www.neurosoft.net/img/figure.jpg
>http://www.neurosoft.net/img/cafe.jpg

Just an FYI Stanislaw.
I'm on a pretty fast connection here (434k at the moment) but I haven't
been able to download an entire image of yours from neurosoft in the last
two days without the page timing out on me.

What I can see of the images before they quit loading looks good enough I
guess. (Seems to have lots of 'scan bars' on them though...like they were
printed on an ink jet that was low on ink.)

PS what temperature would you process a roll of "Foton S.A. Bydgoszcz Black
& White 100 ISO" at?
A friend (: gave me development times but no temperature suggestions. (19 C?)
Thanks.

chaotically yours,
Michael