Subject: [Leica] Re: 1st wedding shoot - critique please
From: brougham3@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:45:27 -0600

Hoyen Tsang <htsang@email.com> wrote:

>As if I'm going to answer such a question.

Don't mind Mark.  He means no harm.  He's occasionally released from the
state institute, but he has to be back within a few days.  :)

I've looked at about half of your pics so far, and they look great!
Outstanding job!  I could no longer access that album this morning, though.
Left my browser open at the last picture I saw yesterday, but this morning,
no dice.