Subject: [Leica] Re: 1st wedding shoot - critique please
From: brougham3@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 20:03:40 -0600

On Sun, 25 Mar 2001 05:08:53 -0500 (EST), Hoyen Tsang <htsang@email.com>
wrote:

>Here is how to access:
>
>1) http://www.photopoint.com

<login info snipped>

While we're "one big <mostly> happy family" here, you would do well to
change your password info in a few weeks, when this thread is over.

Keep in mind that mesages posted to the LUG are archived on the web and many
are indexed in search engines.  Which means that people outside our little
group will also be able to *eventually* read your message.  Doesn't happen
overnight...probably happens in a timespan measured by months rather than
days or even weeks.  But just be aware of that.

Feedback on the actual photos to follow after I've actually had time to
check them out.  :)

Replies: Reply from "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] Week 12 in Denver)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: 1st wedding shoot - critique please)