Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica Quality versus Medium Format
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 09:51:17 -0500

At 09:48 PM 3/24/01 -0500, Austin Franklin wrote:
>Following fast moving objects with a TLR using the WLF is surely an act of
>masochism ;-)

They Yashica 124G has a sports finder built in for eye level action using
the DOF scale on the side. As It is given to be basically a copy of the
Rolleiflex, I assume that that finer example has the same feature. Makes
those fast moving pan shots a breeze when using a small aperture like the
f/32 that is available.

One accessory that I would certainly suggest any TLR user not do without
though is a lens hood for the shooting lens. I just got a Walz version for
my 124G and the hood greatly improves just about every shot (and makes the
camera look even cooler.)

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E.  Bérubé
http://www.GoodPhotos.com