Subject: [Leica] PAW #12 [Bérubé]
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 16:39:10 -0500

Direct link to primary image for week 12:
http://www.goodphotos.com/01wk12.html
(this is the 'self portrait' that a few of us agreed to. While mirrors are
used often for self portraits, I tried for something a little different.)

Direct link to alternate image for week 12:
http://www.goodphotos.com/01wk12ALT.html
Image from my new primary use lens, a Cosina 35 Ultron.

Link to the Index for my PAW project.
http://www.goodphotos.com/1aWk.html
(with updated camera image.)

Any on or off list comments on my 'snapshots' are always welcome. :)

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Bérubé
Denmark, ME, USA

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] PAW #12 [Bérubé])