Subject: [Leica] PAW #11 [Berube]
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:32:34 -0500

http://www.goodphotos.com/01wk11.html

I know that this is an absolutely horrid scan from my Digicopy of a Kodak
BW 400-2 negative. The orange base cast of colour and chromogenic negatives
raises Hel with the Digicopy, though it is awesome for slides and ok for
real B&W film. (Hence my wanting to try Scala...and just think, eventually
I may even have the money for a real film scanner!)

I liked the image though. (I will have to take it to my custom lab for
printing...I was in a hurry and so took it to Rite Aid and got back a very
flat green print or I would have tried that.)

I also updated my PAW index page image with the cameras that I am using now
primarily:
http://www.goodphotos.com/1aWk.html

Comments on any of it are always welcome of course.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Bérubé

Message from "Mike Nicholls" <mikenic@cyberone.com.au> ([Leica] 12mm Heliar UW)