Subject: Re: [Leica] Aesthetics vs. Function
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:25:00 +1100

This is true. Look at the elegance of a chrome M6 with a 35/f2 Summicron, a M4
with
a Summilux or a M3 with a collapsible Summicron. It is just elegance to the
highest degree .
Combined with superb functionality.

The same goes for a 3C  or 3F with a Summitar or Summar mounted. Besides the
beauty,
after holding  a Leica, any leica, once and releasing the trigger, no other
camera feels as good.

Regards, Horst Schmidt