Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Bessa-T - let me get this straight...
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 21:47:52 +1100

Mark,

Your definitely not alone,  I have my own company now (Electronics) since
about 25 Years.
.I put a lot, and I mean a lot, of hard work in to it. I've seen a lot of
other electronics companies here in Australia come and go, but we (My partner
and I) are still around.
Why, because we worked hard to establish a good name. I would be ashamed, not
mark
my own company name on to my manufactured products. I am proud of my name
(ACTek)
I would never by or use any other companies name to sell our t. Sometimes, we
are required to put our customers logo on the front., but we always have "Made
by ACTek"
displayed with it.

Message from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Bessa-T - let me get this straight...)