Subject: Re: [Leica] Viva Valoy!
From: apbbeijing <apbbeijing@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 09:26:33 +0800

Thanks to all on the Valoy info. My difficulty is that my enlarger table is
actually a cabinet and that my darkroom is very cramped so turning the
enlarger to project onto the floor is too far and there is no space to put
an platform in between. Hmmm. Anyhow I have an enlarger that can do the
bigger sizes but I just love the Valoy light quality: just perfect for black
and white IME. My dream would be to fit my Zeiss S-Biogon to the Valoy head
on a really tall column, probably wall mounted...

Bests

Adrian
- --
Adrian Bradshaw