Subject: [Leica] This is the saddest day I had on the LUG, was: Bessa T
From: lucien <director@ubi.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 22:53:57 +0100

Marc James Small wrote:

> But Tom Abrahamson has obtained a favourable position
> within the LHSA which he uses to flog Cosina products.

Steve and Marc,

This is really cheap and slanderous.

I don't believe what I just wrote.

Both of you should apologize to Tom publicly.

Tom A. is one of the the nicest person I know , and one of the rare LUGers I trust
at 100%.

This is the saddest day I had on the LUG !

Lucien

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] This is the saddest day I had on the LUG, was: Bessa T)