Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa T Conspiracy
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 12:45:15 -0500

>be dropping my LHSA membership.<<<<<

If Tom worked for Cosina, we might have a softie that fits their bodies'
threads and the new winder for the T would be made to resist a nuclear
blast (more like Tom's is said to be.) I think it safe to assume that they
just realise that Mr. A is an asset to anyone who is looking for an honest
and knowledgeable opinion on their innovation inroads.

I actually appreciate hearing a real photographer's report on new equipment
and not just the marketing guy's spin that is puked back to us in the
'professional' genre magazines. Loyalty to a brand is an admirable trait I
suppose, but dedication to quality and innovation first makes for a more
common sense approach for a user to me.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Bérubé