Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M6 TTL 0.72
From: Bryan Cantwell <bryan_cantwell@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 23:27:53 -0800 (PST)

I am new to the list and it appears Fridays must be
the official For Sale day.  I have a chrome M6 TTL
with the 0.72 viewfinder I need to sale.  The thing is
like new except for a couple of very light scratches
on the baseplate which can be seen at certain angles.
It has approximately 1.5 years left on the US Passport
warranty.  Photos can be seen at
http://home.swbell.net/bcantwel/Leica
The lens shown in the pictures has already been sold.
I am asking $1350 for the body.  I would also consider
a partial trade for a user M4-2.  If anybody is
interested, you can email me at
bryancantwell@email.com

Bryan Cantwell