Subject: [Leica] TREAT AS URGENT
From: Frank Kobe <frankkobe@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 01:22:25 -0800 (PST)

FROM MR FRANK KOBE
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA LOME - TOGO.

Dear Sir,

I am Mr Frank Kobe, the director in charge of auditing
and accounting section of international bank of Africa
Lome-Togo in west Africa with due respect and regards.
I have decided to contact you on a business
transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us
at the end of the transaction. During our
investigation and audting in this bank, my department
came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a
deceased person who died on November 1997 in a plane
crash and the fund has been dormant in his account
with this bank without any claim of the fund in our
custody either from his family or relation before our
discovery to this development. Although personally, I
kept this information secret within myself and partner
to enable the whole plans and idea be pofitable and
successful during the time of execution.The said
amount was USD$14m (fourtheen million united states
dorllars). As it may intrest you to know, I got your
impressive information through my good friend who
works with chamber of commerce on foriegn business
relations here in Lome-Togo. It is him who recommended
your person to me to be viable and capable to champion
a business of such magnitude without any problem.
Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over
this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased,
get the required approval and transfer this money to a
foriegn account has been put in place and directives
and needed information will be relayed to you as soon
as you indicate your intrest and willingness to assist
us and also benefit your self to this great business
opportunity. In fact I could have done this deal alone
but because of my position in this country as a civil
servant, we are not allowed to operate a foriegn
account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my
side during the time of transfer because I work in
this bank. This is the actual reason why it will
require a second party or fellow who will forward
claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of
Oath to the bank and also present a foriegn account
where he will need the money to be re-transfered into
on his request as it may be after due verification and
clarification by designation bank account. I will not
fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk
free. On smoth conclusion of this transaction, you
will be entitiled to 30% of the total sum as
gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take
care of expenses that may arise during the time of
transfer and also telephone bills, while 60% will be
for me and my partners. Please,you have been adviced
to keep top secret as we are still in service and
intend to retire from service after we conclude this
deal with you. I will be monitoring the whole
situation here in this bank until you confirm the
money in your account. And ask us to come down to your
country for subsequent sharing of the fund according
to percentages previously indicated and further
investment, either in your country or any country you
advice us to invest in.All other necessary information
will be sent to you when I hear from you.I suggest you
get back to me as soon as possible stating your wish
in this deal. Yours faithfully, Mr Frank Kobe