Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 01:39:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mark,

Some comments on weeks 9-11:

Week 9: the best of the three, nice eye contact, but
it would be nice with a bit more light on her eyes.

Week 10: on my screen, the pianist's face is almost
totally dark. I think it would have been better if you
had moved to your left so that more of his face would
be visible.

Week 11: again, not enough light on the eyes in my
view. Also, the man's face could be sharper.

I hope you take these comments for what they
are--suggestions for improvements, just as I have been
getting.

Kind regards,
Nathan