Subject: [Leica] PAW #10 [Bérubé]
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 00:43:34 -0500

- --=====================_4797738==_.ALT

http://www.goodphotos.com/01wk10.html

If I get permission to place the portrait that I shot online I will add it=
=20
as an alternate to week 10.
This is the other shot that I am very happy with this week. Comments are=20
welcome.

Michael

T=E1 Dia l=E1idir agus t=E1 mathair mhaith aige.
- --=====================_4797738==_.ALT

 eudora=3D"autourl">http://www.goodphotos.com/01wk10.</a><a=
 href=3D"http://www.goodphotos.com/01wk10.html" eudora=3D"autourl">html<br>
</a>If I get permission to place the portrait that I shot online I will
add it as an alternate to week 10.<br>
This is the other shot that I am very happy with this week. Comments are
welcome.<br>
Michael <br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
aith