Subject: RE: [Leica] Ang: Leica Users digest V19 #180
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 23:32:53 -0500

"I have nothing to say, and I am saying it."
- -- John Cage

To which, Göran Bjerklow replies, "Under sportlovsveckan (v 10) är jag ledig
må-ti-to-fre, dock i tjänst onsdagen 7 mars."

The man is brilliant!

Dan

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Ang: Leica Users digest V19 #180)
Reply from "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es> (Re: [Leica] Ang: Leica Users digest V19 #180)