Subject: RE: [Leica] the "Shade"??
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 10:45:18 -0500

> But there are warnings about the amount of strain the 'sling'
> places on that one body lug...

I also like the sling a lot, and have married it to my Hexar RF: the
combination is incredibly quick and fluid in practice, and has brought new
speed to my street shooting.  Didn't know of any warnings about lug strain,
though; hope I don't run into it, as I really like this combination.

It's one con in practice is if you use two bodies; the sling body is now
glued to your shooting hand, so you've got to put the camera down somewhere
in order to get at the second camera that's hanging around your neck or
shoulder.  For two camera shooting, neck straps still work best.

Dan