Subject: Re: [Leica] (Leica)FS:35-70 f2.8 R
From: Andrew Nemeth <azn@nemeng.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 08:24:28 +1100

"Dr. Joseph Yao" <joseph@yao.com> wrote:

>Some one who had nothing to do with this deal barged in with a big mouth and
>subsequently the deal was off.  The lens was withdrawn from sale and I was
>given a lame excuse.  Over the next few hours the lens went to a fellow
>LUGger who resides in the same city as the dealer and moments later the lens
>was on auction at eBay.

Joseph,

Name names man!  Their full names, along with email addresses and
URLs.  I'll then create a 'bad traders alert' on my Leica FAQ
and add them to it.

BTW, if anybody else has been scammed, then drop me a note off
list and I'll include these in the FAQ as well.

Although this kind of anti-social behaviour cannot be stopped,
it shouldn't go without consequences either.

Regds,

Andrew Nemeth

<http://4020.net>    -> photos, 360° panoramic vrs, sounds
<http://nemeng.com>  -> vr java applets, leica faq, tech info