Subject: RE: [Leica] Recommendations 21mm lens ?
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 11:20:41 -0500

...well, they're all reasonably priced depending upon which characteristics
one values.  How much do you reasonably expect to spend?  On what body or
bodies would you be using it?  How much edge distortion are you willing to
sustain?  Do you care about non-glass cosmetics?  Do you care if the lens is
larger or smaller than the group average?  Are you a user or collector?  Do
you care much about re-sale value?  Et cetera.  Based on these and perhaps
other considerations, chaque une a son gout.  I get my money's worth out of
a pre-aspheric Leica f2.8/21, but I sure do like the image characteristics
of the aspheric expression!

	Buzz Hausner