Subject: Re: [Leica] eMail from Betty Anderson - Delta International...
From: Andrew Moore <dmm@bronze.lcs.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 18:54:58 -0500 (EST)

> I'm curious how many people got an email from Betty Anderson from Delta
> International about "GREAT LEICA NEWS"?  I'm curious where they got my
> email address from...

Once in a while I get a message from her about specials at Delta, I
suppose because I'm on their emailing list since I've bought things from
them in the past (I've emailed them asking for pricing and availability).

FWIW, I don't like unsolicited email, but I have nothing but good things
to say about my experiences with Delta.  I've spoken with Betty on the
phone many times, and she has always been very helpful, courteous, and has
responded to my inquiries promptly and thoroughly.  Great prices, too.
I had only one problem once, with shipping, when a package got held up at
a shipper's station because of some sort of [dis?]agreement between the
courier and Delta, and Betty saw to it that I wasn't charged the $25 for
shipping (expedited).  If it were any other mail order house, I bet I'd
have to fight hard to get that done.

 --Andrew