Subject: [Leica] FS Leica Equipment
From: Jim Hedger <jrhedger@pdq.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 15:42:46 -0600

I have taken possession of my new M6 and now have decided to let the older
stuff go. For sale is the following:

M2 Chrome 1963 model s/n 1087773 in premium condition contrasty viewfinder
with a few dust specks all speeds fine has lived in a case while I owned it
(I am third owner) only defect I can see is film type indicator missing on
door and some slight bright marks under meter. Almost too pretty to drag
around and shoot. $1400

Leather case for M2 $60

MC meter excellent condition, spot on $80

50mm collapsable Summicron  Chrome in excellent condition $425.00 S/n
1317863 no caps

135mm Elmar Chrome with hood and caps excellent condition $250.00 s/n
 1893492

I hate to sell my babies but something must go..

Contact me off list

Jim