Subject: RE: [Leica] OT MF RF
From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:20:25 -0500

Thanks, though I know many a 'blad' rep, and I do not believe they are an
accurate source of information on this issue, perhaps they are, but I
wouldn't hold my breath.  I have contacted my sources at the factory and
will find out what they have to say.

I did already get one response saying that there were no optical changes he
was aware of, but did remember some minor change in the last couple of
years, but didn't remember what the exact nature of the change was (aside
from the electrical contacts), so I asked him to get more info if he would.